Regional Manager (Sales) Bayern
About the position
As Regional Manager you report to the Managing Director / Geschaftsführer Deutschland.
You are responsible for (in order of importance) the commercial, the logistic and the technical organization of two locations in Germany, Bayern. As a regional Manager you are creating regional sales leads in alignment with business objectives. You will be supporting two location Managers with day-to-day store operation. You will evaluate location and individual performances.
The main objectives for the Regional Manager are to increase sales (to strengthen and expand the company's current market position) and to increase the quality of the service (you are keen on procedures to maintain and increase the quality of the service). Therefore, you are a true networker and you obtain information from the market (market intelligence) which is important for the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
· You successfully manage the two locations (Location Managers).
· You are responsible for acquisition of new customers and account / relationship management of existing customers.
· You are responsible for the logistic process between the two locations and you are responsible to optimize them.
· You are an inspiring and initiative-oriented MT member.
· You build a stable, motivated and customer-focused team with clear goals and objectives.
· You increase market penetration. (expansion)
· You develop and expand existing and new key accounts.
· You anchor processes within the internal organization.
· You visibly encourage the signals / needs from the market to be translated into concrete products, services and propositions.
· You initiate and strengthen the collaboration between the two locations.
· You achieve the goals and objectives together with the two locations / location managers.
· You utilize the current capacities and you initiate new possibilities that you can bring to successful execution, together with others.
· You work alongside the Managing Director in the representation of the company and the market decision process.
· You are the leader of the organization and you ensure that customers appreciate your professional services
· You are a professional in sales, account management and relationship management.
· You are a self – starter and people grant their services to you.
· Technical or Logistics knowledge and experience is a plus.
· You are fluent in German and have an understanding in English.
· You understand that it is all about service, with a high degree of integrity and humanity. These values are of huge importance to you.
Bei Interesse wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Frau Kirstie de Bruyn: email@example.com
Handy: 0049 (0)176 – 54423806