THIS PROCEDURE IS CLOSED
About Remeha NL
Remeha NL is continuously developing innovative and energy-saving products for climate control, heating and hot water, both for the home market and for the commercial and industrial sectors. With its innovations, Remeha NL aims to anticipate, as well as possible, the wishes and needs of its customers now and in future. With more than 500 employees, Remeha NL applies a modern approach to development, production and marketing, which has helped it grow to become a leading manufacturer in the Netherlands and in Europe. Remeha is one of the top brands in BDR Thermea Group B.V., a leading international producer and distributor of innovative heating systems, hot water systems and related services. BDR Thermea Group B.V. has branches around the world in more than 70 countries.
About the position
As Commercial Director you are part of the Remeha Benelux management team. You report to the Managing Director Remeha Benelux and you are responsible for the commercial organization Remeha in the Netherlands.
The main objective for the Commercial Director Remeha SU NL is to strengthen and expand the company's current market position in various segments by implementing a sales strategy, geared towards sustainable volume and margin growth as well as by developing and expanding professional marketing & sales processes and ways of working.
You formulate short and long term objectives in the field of Sales, Marketing, After Sales and Key Account Management. You are responsible for translating the strategic vision into an understandable and immediately applicable operational plan that you can implement together with your team. You optimize current marketing and you ensure a correct approach for maximally expanding market share (B2B and B2C).
In addition to marketing new solutions, you stimulate the further development of sales: internal and external sales and after-sales activities, focused on spare parts, installations and maintenance of the installed base. For you it is normal that you maintain customer contact at the highest level to identify long-term plans of customers and developments in the market and you stimulate Sales and R&D with your analyzes on this as input (“Voice of the customer”).
Tasks and responsibilities
· Successfully manage Remeha Sales Unit NL.
· You are responsible for the implement and execute the digital strategy of Remeha SU NL.
· You are also responsible for the Services department with a Call Center; a field service and support in marketing and maintaining "connected products and services" (total of 135 FTE).
· You are an inspiring and initiative-oriented member of the MT of Remeha Benelux and are able to “build bridges”.
· Build a stable, motivated and customer-focused team with clear goals and plans.
· Increase market penetration across all segments.
· Create a structure and inspiring environment that will result in new and successful product/market innovations.
· Develop and expand existing and new key accounts.
· Anchor processes within the in-house organization (including consultation structures, management information).
· You visibly encourage the right signals / needs from the market to be translated into concrete products, services and propositions.
· You initiate and strengthen the collaboration with other disciplines within Remeha Benelux and BDR Thermea.
· You achieve the objectives according to a segmented approach together with the internal sales, external sales, technical support and marketing departments organization.
· You make good use of current capacities and you see new possibilities that you can bring to successful execution, together with others.
· You work alongside the Managing Director in the representation of Remeha NL and the market decision process.
· You have the ability to work and think at academic level.
· You have had an education, for example, in business economics or (technical) business administration.
· Approximately 7 - 10 years of experience in a similarly responsible for a wide commercial management position (sales / service).
· Knowledge and experience in the installation sector (B2B and B2C) is a big plus.
· You stimulate digital marketing and data analytics applications.
· You are fluent in Dutch and English.
· You are eager to learn and grow in the role and possible future roles within Remeha Benelux and/or BDR thermae.
· You have technical affinity, which helps to properly understand customer needs.
· You have experience working within a matrix organization.
· You are well known with the use of CRM systems and you know to make advantage of a good use of the system.
· Leadership; the ability to provide direction and guidance to a group of people and to encourage cooperation between team members in order to attain an objective.
· Result oriented; the ability to take direct action in order to attain or exceed objectives.
· Innovative power; the ability to direct one’s inquisitive mind toward initiating new strategies, products, services, and markets.
· Managing: the ability to manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
· Initiative; the ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen.